Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you want your submission to be considered for the Claudia Ann Seaman Awards for Young Writers, you MUST provide the following information in the COMMENTS field: 1) Your phone number (it will only be used if you win the award); 2) Your mailing address; 3) the name of your high school 4) the address of your high school 5) the name of your English teacher 6) the email address of your English teacher. If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.
- COPYRIGHT LICENSE AGREEMENT
By submitting my Work to Polyphony H.S., I, the AUTHOR of this Work, agree to the following:
1. If my work is accepted for publication in the Polyphony H.S. Print Edition or Web Edition or both, I, the AUTHOR of this Work, grant to POLYPHONY H.S., an Illinois not-for-profit corporation, and its successors in interest, the:
. (a) exclusive first publication rights worldwide in the English language;
. (b) royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, nonexclusive rights to reprint the Work in any volume, anthology, or other format published by POLYPHONY H.S.;
. (c) nonexclusive rights to publish, perform, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work on electronic databases, on-line networks, other electronic systems, or any other medium now existing or developed in the future for use in projects developed, authorized, or licensed by POLYPHONY H.S.;
. (d) nonexclusive rights to license the Work to a third party; and
. (e) nonexclusive rights to reproduce the Work, or any part thereof, in promotions, or advertising or any other form not offered for sale.
2. Under United States copyright law, I, as AUTHOR, will retain the copyright in the Work, subject to the rights I have granted to POLYPHONY H.S.
3. In any subsequent reuse or republication of the Work not covered by this grant of rights, I, as AUTHOR, agree to include an Acknowledgment, structured substantially as follows:
"© (year of first publication by Polyphony H.S.) (Author name), first published in Polyphony H.S. (Volume #)."
4. Warranty: I am the sole author of this Work and own sole copyright to this submitted Work, subject to the rights granted to POLYPHONY H.S. above.
5. Indemnity: POLYPHONY H.S. shall not be liable to the AUTHOR or any other person or entity for any and all claims, causes of action, damages and judgments arising out of this license or otherwise.